Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sheena's Fall Wedding

On Saturday, my friend Sheena Zweigle got married. :)

I would say 90% of basketball games I ever played were with Sheena.  We were Gilmore Bombers together, we participated on an ill-fated AAU team together (we lost one game 98-11.  Eesh), and we were Lady Miners together.


Also, our Friend Megan (Curtis) Jackson came!  Sheena, Megan, and I were the "tall girls" on our high school basketball team.  They were well known for being aggressive and determined, while I could always be counted on to have a perfectly tied ribbon in my hair (we all have our talents). 

Here is the photo recap:

If you look beyond the embarrassing amount of drinks we nabbed, you can see the lovely center pieces that Sheena's students helped make.  (Sheena teaches Ag, not Kindergarten).

 Good ol' Chico beer

 Francis McFadden, folks

 The fruit kabobs were delicious!

 Sheena's parents are my favorite.

 Nothing's finer than a Lady Miner.  
(Sorry about the awkward hand on the stomach, Sheena)

Practicing our follow through.
(Looks like Megan is a little rusty).
This is my dad.
This is what he said at my friend's wedding reception, "You know, when I was younger, Maury and I always wanted to open up a salon where all we did was shave women's legs.  Of course, that would never work now; I'm too old."

Yes.  


Also, my mother told me that zombies have a code of conduct.

The wedding was just lovely.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...