Sunday, October 10, 2010

Frightful Family Fun

 I wanted to visit The Pumpkin Farm before I took my class there on a field trip, so Lee and I loaded up all of our...well, Starbucks, and headed out to the farm.
I LOOOVED The Pumpkin Farm!
There were pumpkins, there were animals, there were strange, strange scarecrows, there was a band of old men playing "We're From the Country" (sort of Nevada County's anthem).

I mean, they had a few pumpkins.

 Also, there was corn.

 And a fatty pumpkin

 Look at these monsters at school.  
I know what you must be thinking:

 Why is that pig studying Investments?

 Like I said, lots of pumpkins

 Francis?

 So, more of these

 These scrap people were cute.

 This one was a little slutty.

 I diligently searched for the perfect pumpkin
 Found!

 Also, Lee had great success.

 We will take seven of your over-priced pumpkins, Thank you.

 I'm like the Bob Ross of pumpkins.

 Eh, maybe not

 Success!

 I love the Pumpkin Patch.  
I think I'll go again tomorrow.

*Note* I did not come up with this post title all on my own.  This is actually a genre of movies available on OnDemand right now.  I cannot watch Halloween movies under the "Halloween Moviethon" collection because I am a huge baby and refuse to watch anything scarier than The Addams Family.  I'm still working up the courage for Corpse Bride.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Fun! I love your Jack O' Lanterns.

Diane Dean-Epps said...

You are a stitch, Robin, and I LOVE it! This is a fantastic forum for your wit, humor and sheer joy in serving up the positive. Muy bien, chica! (I don't know how to make the upside down exclamation mark in this blogger forum that I would have, impressively?, placed before "Muy." Nuts! {:-) Es divertido leer su blog!

Con amor,

Diana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...