Sunday, October 10, 2010

Garden!

Before Lee and I moved into our house we asked the property manager to remove this really ugly bush out front.  Well, Lee suggested we create an elephant topiary, but I suggested that it get the axe.  It got the axe.  So, we've been living here for two months with this gross dirt plot right next to our front door.  This weekend we FINALLY got around to putting some plants in the area, and I couldn't be happier with the results!

Tra La!

I know it doesn't look like much on the blog, but, trust me, it's breathtaking in person.  Or, maybe it's just better than a dirt plot.  In any case, that Irish moss is supposed to grow together, which may (or may not) look great.  Also, those pots were 50% off.  Win!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...