Monday, August 30, 2010

Back to School, Back to School...

School is back in full force.  I love Kindergarten because the children run around saying whatever they want, but Kindergarten is also a challenge because the children run around saying whatever they want.  Behold today's quotes:

(Between sobs) "Maestra Robin!!!!! He called me MRS. PICKLE PANTS!"
"Can I play with the potato?"  (It took me a good fifteen minutes and her several attempts asking to play with a potato before I realized she was trying to say "playdough").

Also, someone else called me a "meanie" and said, "I hate coming here!"

Eh.  You win some, you lose some. 
;)

1 comment:

matt said...

In years to come, those kids will have the fondest of memories. You are truly a blessing to them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...