Thursday, August 12, 2010

Walton's 2010

The following pictures chronicle the socially appropriate moments that I happened to catch.  The socially inappropriate moments that were captured on camera have been locked in a vault somewhere.

 Camp is Beautiful

 Individual Campfires

Lake Davis

The view from Tipi Village

Bonfire (RIP old writing desk)

Also, there is this stuff:

No children were present for the fire dancing

"Oh you guyyyys!"

The first rule of Book Club: No Female Authors

Jon Tracy, you old dog!

Jimmy's Road House is no stranger to irony, as evidenced by this poster in the bathroom

Bromance Karaoke Style

Ready for Song Contest

I wore my fanciest hat

Happy Birthday!

All of my riches

Day off is rough

Introducing....My boyfriend!
(He wore that shirt on purpose)

 Happy 4th!

The doughnuts were tapped in five minutes

"Georgia, did you do the flour game?"
"Yeah, how did you know?"

Suck up

Spangler will never be more at home than he was in this moment

Probably children had nightmares because of this

Stephanie cries due to a music snafoo at the dance.
Georgia sympathizes.

Rest Period

Buddy!

Tie dye aftermath

Favorite Musical Genre: Marching Band

Hi, Matt!

"And we're the two best friends that anyone can..."

Shockingly, no one fell off the dock.

I Love Camp




2 comments:

Catica said...

:( this makes me be sad.... I miss camp so much!!!! I want to be there with you guys.... Robin te amo y te extraño mucho!!! espero verte el proximo año!!! love you so much and lee too!!!! :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE THIS BLOG!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...