Monday, September 6, 2010

Birthday!

I had a birthday.  It was fun.  So fun, in fact, that I forgot to take any pictures.  But, trust me, it was a good one.
I managed to get a gift certificate to Williams and Sonoma (which I turned into a mechanical icing thing, a silicon baking pad, and a ceramic bread bowl), TWO hot pink pepper sprays (my mother thinks I can be attacked at any moment), and tickets to: 

(SQUEAL! Hooray for Lee!)

For anyone who is still sadly uninformed about the Delta King Mystery Dinner I'll just tell you these key facts:
  1. The Delta King is a river boat on the Sacramento River in Old Town Sacramento.
  2. The Mystery Dinner is a dinner theater show where a pretend (real?) murder happens and the suspects are AMONGST THE CROWD!
  3. As a guest of the dinner, you try and solve the mystery.
  4. I will be bringing a magnifying glass.
Also,  Lee and I will be staying on the river boat that night in one of the old-timey rooms.  I suspect Mark Twain will be there.

Thanks to everyone who made my birthday so fun!

And hey, isn't it weird that you can spell theater T-H-E-A-T-E-R and T-H-E-A-T-R-E?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...