Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Summer Goes Out With a Splash

There are lots of good things about Lee's mom and step-dad.  I could list them all right now, but I'm currently thinking of one in particular, and that is that they have a boat.  They have a boat that they invite us to ride on when it is a million degrees.  They are pretty great.

While most people worked on some sort of "ski" or "board" activity, I was trying really hard to perfect my "biscuiting," which is holding onto a flat circle while being towed behind a boat.

 Lee went wakeboarding


And then did this.  Whatever this is.


Then there were the biscuits.

Although it doesn't look like it, I am hanging on for dear life.


Lauren is much better at looking photogenic while behind a boat.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...