Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday Night

Fall is here.  
Are YOU ready for some football?

Lee and his friend Alan are:

Niner fans love Blue Moon?


Lee cooked these sausages on a miniature grill we have.
If you are wondering why that one is so black, it's because he nearly burned down the house.

As far back as I can remember I have spent every Sunday and Monday night during the fall watching football.  To say nothing of the college football which airs all day on Saturday and the high school football on Friday nights. (Unless you/your brother are on the Freshman football team, and then it is Thursday evening).  Basically, I've spent a crazy amount of time watching football.  I like it enough to hang in there and watch, especially when it is a particularly exciting or important game, but some nights it just isn't my thing.  

On football/sausage/house burning night I opted for this:

I still think it is a cruel trick of fate that I wasn't born during the reign of King Henry (#8).
I love Philippa Gregory, and Historical Fiction.
Also, the 49ers stunk it up.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...