Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Bike is Here!

I have been planning and wishing and hoping and aimlessly walking through the aisles of bike stores in preparation for this moment:


My very own bike is here!

There are still some slight alterations being made (ie, Lee is still trying to install the basket on the back so I can ride my groceries home in style) so the actual visual of the entire bike is TBA, but here are some teasers:

Why Lee, what kind of tool is that you are using?

Floral printed pliers.  I should have guessed.

While Lee worked on the basket I worked on perfectly wearing my helmet.  Yes, I am one of those people that wears helmets whenever I am on a bike, even though I have bangs and mixing any sort of head gear with bangs is a hazard in and of itself.

Giving it the knock test? for safety.
Don't you think Jane Jetson has this helmet for her bike (hoverbike?)?

1 comment:

Beth said...

Nice bike and helmet! Deb and I just got her a bike last weekend too. Then we rode to the Willy St Fair and had a blast. Every time we open the garage, we point and wave to the bicycles. Next bike trip is this weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...