Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Coming to a Christmas Card Near You

There is no one in the world like camp friends.  Some of my other friends don't understand this statement and I know that it can sound a little hurtful, but the truth is that the bonds formed between people who have experienced summer camp together is completely unique.  Not better, but totally distinctive.  So when three of our camp friends said they were coming for a sleep over, Lee and I were beside ourselves.  We knew we were in for fun. (Typically, of the unspeakable variety).

Stephanie, Katie Cowie, and Tamara showed up in a swirl of cute clothes, squeals of glee, and perfectly mismatched luggage.  They were stopping through on their way to San Francisco to help Stephanie move into her new apartment.  Katie Cowie announced she ONLY brought dresses for the entire affair. (Let's hear it for living it up in the City right out of college!) We dined, we attempted to do Christmas karaoke, and we dressed up in odd red and green themed costumes to really embrace the holiday spirit.  Observe:
 I suggested that Lee try looking a little less
like a serial killer.

 Merry Christmas!
Love,
The McBlacks

 Holiday Horrors

And this is my friend Tamara.
Ha.
Ha ha ha ha!

I love lamp.
I mean...
CAMP.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...