Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Montage

Oh, hello blog!  December essentially swallowed me up, and I have carelessly neglected you for the better part of a month.  Well...I also dropped my personal computer and cracked the LCD screen and it is just now getting fixed by the GENIUSES at the Genius bar (to the tune of $300.  Vomit.). I tried to hold out until it was fixed so I didn't have to upload my pictures to my work computer, but my camera is now full, so it's time again to blog.

Because I waited so so long to blog about most of Christmas events they will be presented to the world in a short montage with some biting (humorous?) comments to ease the pain of what will probably come across like a modern day slide show.  Hold on to your hats.  Also, MERRY CHRISTMAS (four days later).




For some reason I decided that I am a candy maker.  

Lots of people received homemade caramel for their Christmas present.  You see, caramel is cheap AND delicious.  I think it was a hit, and if it wasn't, no one let on, as the TRUE meaning of Christmas is pretending to like gifts you'd actually like to send back.  Way to go, family!
*******************************************


The Norrells had a party.  They are some of my most hilarious/wonderful friends.  Kristy is world's best homemaker.  She made EVERYTHING in the pictures above.   It's too bad she's not Mormon because she would be really good at the whole house-wifery and feeding large numbers of people thing.
******************************************

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...