Tuesday, November 9, 2010

One Hundred Posts! Also, Happy Halloween!

This is my 100th post!  
*Celebration! Fanfare! Merriment!*

Ok, also, Halloween:
We went to Kristy and Eric's house and then later to their friend Sarah's house to celebrate Halloween.  Here is a tour of the costumes:

 Kristy was Grumpy Bear

 I was the Hamburglar

 Lee was Brian Wilson

The costume required some preparation
(Yep, a mowhawk)

I feared the beard

 Eric was a vampire
He got bloodier and bloodier as the night went on.
Like a real vampire?
I'm sure they're more careful.

 Blood...

 Bloodier....

 I mean...

 But best ensemble BY FAR goes to the four people who dressed up as the Golden Girls!
Only ONE person is wearing a wig!
I LOVE THE GOLDEN GIRLS!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...