Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Railroad Museum

It's taken me awhile to get around to posting about the Kee's visit.  It's all my fault because my camera died and I couldn't find the battery charger, but I had a break through today while looking for another lost item.  Ah, such is life.

I love the Kees.  They are my adopted San Francisco family.  I spent many a night eating dinner with them, I taught with Rebecca, and we even went to Disneyland dressed as some of the characters.  The Kees are always a good time.


Here are some pictures of our (mis)adventures at the California Railroad Museum

 Lee's Dream/My Nightmare


And now, a little game I like to call:
Real Person, or Railroad Museum Manikin?:

 Manikin

 Manikin

 Real Person

 Manikin

 Real People
**************************************************

 The Railroad Museum's two biggest fans!
****************************************************
Good News:

 The Railroad Museum is no stranger to puns or double entendres
 
And how photogenic is Mr. James Kee?
 Really photogenic

Later, Rebecca and I went to Rick's Dessert Diner.

The dessert choices are almost as overwhelming as the manikins at the Railroad Museum

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...