Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tent City

The Lovely Kristy Norrell turned 26.  

I love her because she will make anything fun, and sleeping in tents, an activity that is already fun,  is REALLY fun if you do it with Kristy.  When Kristy turned 15 (I think it was 15) we camped out in her backyard, and a mere 11(ish) years later we constructed Tent City. 

She let me share a tent with her and her husband, but only after shouting at him, 

"ERIC! Don't do anything creepy to Robin in that tent!"  

We share a special bond.


Eric started the evening off right by offending everyone with these shorts

I drank out of a boot

Finally, this joke has become a reality!

I summoned up all things yellow

and I've never felt so powerful!

Blissfully unaware of the creeper that slinks behind them...

Yikes!
As one can imagine, there were some dance moves that go along with this picture

It's possible I could pick both of them up at the same time

And on the most awesome day, God created Tent City

Kelly, Mistress of the Poi

Happy Birthday, tiny friend!

1 comment:

kristy said...

I love you. A whole lot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...