Monday, February 1, 2010

Vintage Macaroni and Cheese Picnics?!?

As a self appointed Mac and Cheese expert, aficionado, and addict, I feel I would be doing the world a disservice if I did not alert everyone to my most recent and exciting Mac and Cheese discovery.  Let me preface this announcement by saying that I really love Macaroni and Cheese, picnics, and any flare with a vintage feel.

Annie's Homegrown (makers of THE BEST mac and cheese in a box) is running a terrific promotion through the end of April.  If you buy ONE (just one!) Annie's Homegrown or Annie's Naturals product you can access a free (FREE!) Inspired Picnic Guide (with a cute, vintage feel) from Memorable Mealtimes!

You can check out the promotion here:

and more products by Memorable Mealtimes here:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...