Sunday, January 31, 2010

Weekend in Davis (#4,376)

This weekend was my turn to drive to Davis.  Lee and I went on an actual dinner-and-a-movie date on Saturday night, and we ended up eating at a place called Burgers and Brew.  I LOVED Burgers and Brew, and I highly recommend it!  Lee and I both ordered our favorite kinds of beer (His: Arrogant Bastard, Mine: Root) and had super good burgers!  I am SOOO glad I'm no longer on that vegetarian kick!

They don't have a website, but here is what Davis Wiki says:

Also, I ended up at Jamba Juice one morning, and I guess the staff there had some time to kill, as these are what they have created out of Jamba cups and packaging:
 
Golden Gate Bridge!

Lizard?

Dove?

Clearly, these are signs of some inefficient time management, but I can't judge because I've been known to spend entire shifts working for a certain framing store where I did nothing but build paper airplanes. Also, I love that lizard(?)!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...