Saturday, March 6, 2010

I Love Sacramento?

Lee and I went to look at a potential living arrangement for the end of the summer.  I LOVED the place we saw, and I would have signed any and all paper work placed in front of me if it weren't for the fact that I will be unemployed come June 30th, and making any financial commitments before I find a new job is, well, the worst idea ever.  I told the property manager that I would contact her as soon as I knew about any jobs, and that hopefully the unit would still be available at that time.  :(

Lee could tell that I loved the place, and that I was pissed that I still don't have a job, so he took me to The Tower Cafe in Midtown Sacramento.  It was so cute and so great!  The whole thing is full of flowers and statues and art from all around the world, plus I had the best chai in the world.  I didn't manage to get a picture of the inside of the restaurant, but here is a picture of the tower outside:

 
 
He wins at boyfriending

1 comment:

Rebecca Kee said...

I LOVE the Tower Cafe so much. I have spent hours espousing how if SF had just one place with a dessert section like that I'd go into a sugar coma. My visiting you there is the ONLY plus of you moving.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...